11/28/10

Lists and Blurbs

Lately I've been getting on track of NaNoWriMo (it's almost over! :O ) So I've been watching a lot of TV, Doctor Who, The Office, various movies, and such in my free time (such as now.).
The other day my friend and I were talking about actors (particularly the pretty ones, hurrr), and I've just been thinking of my favorites, and I feel the need to make a list. Yeah, you've been warned.
So here's a list of my favorite actors/actresses. :) Complete with pictures (woo!).

In no particular order...

1. David Tennant

What can I say? He's just amazing. In both Harry Potter 4 and Doctor Who(and even in Hamlet :D). He is too cool, British, AND extremely funny. I love all of his movies, and his hair.

2. Ben Barnes
He's too cute, haha. I may not have liked him as much in his role as Caspian, but I think he did an awesome job as Dorian Gray and his hair is so volumptuous. I think his hair looks good at any length too, short included. (:

3. Catherine Tate
A couple patterns you seeing? Great hair and a lot of these people are British. (: Catherine is really quite funny, and I loved her as Donna Noble. I'm looking forward to seeing her in the new Gulliver's Travels movie. Gonna be awesome. :D

4. Emma Watson
I love her new haircut by the way (though I don't have a picture at the mome.) Of course I love her as Hermione Granger, but I thought she was also cute in The Tale of Despereaux(but I don't really like that movie. :P)

5. Angelina Jolie
I like a lot of her movies, like Salt. Although she disturbingly reminds me of Dren from Splice. O_o Haha, I'm not really sure what her latest movie is about though. :)

5. Johnny Depp
Every movie he's ever been in has become an instant fave for me. He is just so cool. I loved him in POTC, Edward Scissorhands, Alice in Wonderland, Corpse Bride. Though I barely understood The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus, I thought he did great in that movie as well.
I can't believe they're making another POTC movie though! D:

6. Nicole Kidman
Her hair is all purty when it's red! She's just a great actor in general. She did great in Moulin Rouge and Bewitched, and various other places that I've seen her in.

So I feel like I'm going on and on about random stuff, so I'll stop now, haha. Those are just a few peeps that interest me. Any preferences of yours that you'd like to share? I'm sure I've forgotten some.
OH!
I just remembered two more guys.
Gaspard Ulliel
 (french hottness. O.O)
and Colin Morgan :)
Hahahaha, Merlin. :D

Anyway...  So that was my blurb of the day. Excited to see the new version of Tron, haha, and Burlesque. (:

Wibbly-wobbly,
Timey-wimey,
Katelyn

4 comments:

  1. Add William Moseley and I will be happy for life. <3
    Oh, and don't forget the 4th Doctor. Curly 'fro plus hobo scarf makes a happy Sarah Macquacker... I mean Macquarie. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone loves the 4th Doctor, haha.
    One of these days I will have his hobo scarf. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tom Baker was amazing, haha. :D
    Ah! Did you see Hannibal Rising with Ulliel? D:
    Lol, French hottness, silly. TENNANT hottness. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did not see that movie, out of the fact that I frown upon cannibalism. :D
    Yes, you are right, Mel. Tennant hottness should have been included, haha.

    ReplyDelete