11/27/09

New and Improved Playlist!

Wow! Two posts in one day! Okay, today I have procrastinating a little bit, and I was listening to my playlist, while attempting to write. I was hearing a few new songs which inspired a few things in The Last, I thought. So... I have decided to add on to what I already have, so you can probably get a better picture of the story. Here it is:

The Last Playlist

Time is Running Out - Muse

Counting Stars - Sugarcult

Shut Up - Simple Plan

Wake Me Up Inside - Evanescence

Pretty Girl - Sugarcult

Lithium - Evanescence

Miracle - Paramore

Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Green Day

Supermassive Black Hole - Muse

Spotlight - Mutemath

Plane - Jason Mraz

Breathe - Paramore

Stay Away - Paramore

21 Guns - Green Day

Fireflies - Owl City (This one really doesn't count. It just reminds me tons of Illusen.)

Haha, that's all I can think of for now. I'll probably come back and edit this later when I come up with more ideas! Yay, plotbunnies!

Spazzing with my guitar,
Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment